[AT] Ralph's website

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 20:53:45 PDT 2006

Cecil,
  Coming from California like I did I used to see the Okies and Arkies  come
though for the picking season I was always amazed at how the lived in those
cars with mattresses piled on top. it was a different world back in the 40's .
 I wonder how many of those kids grew up to be something like us or  just
went to live like their parents from one job to another.

I lived in San Diego, Ca for awhile it has the most perfect weather in the
nation never to hot or to cold.  If you want great weather that's the place  to
live.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361