[AT] Ralph's website

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat Jul 29 05:27:47 PDT 2006

I guess you just don't get it.  Walt, have you ever made your entire living
off of farming?  It really doesn't sound like it.  You sound like some of my
college professors that I used to have.  They have all these wild ideas of
how to do things, but yet they have never been in the real world, to see
that things don't work like they do on paper.

Lou