[AT] OT something pretty

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 05:07:42 PDT 2006

Richard,

I am not H.L., but in answer to your question, these plants look very much
like what we call Porchalaka here.  It grows fine north of you near Lake
Ontario.  I wouldn't go as far as to say the rust in the wheelbarrel isn't
giving it a little boost.  We all know how much we are attracted to rust.

Charlie