[AT] Walt new Truck PICS

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Jul 28 08:38:56 PDT 2006

On 28 Jul 2006 at 0:26, DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

>> Its going to be awhile before its ready for the road I have to make a
> complete bed for it.

	Since I guess this truck (which looks solid) is planned almost
 altogether as a tractor hauler what kind of bed are you planning?
 Plain flat? Tilt? Dump? Dovetail or one of those slanted ones like
some car haulers use? Do you plan wheel wells in it to keep it low
 as possible? When you are driving a tractor up on a regular bed
they always seem about 4 stories up from the tractor seat.

--
"farmer"

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be
continually fearing you will make one."
Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's