[Farmall] F-20 questions

joseph buckley josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 28 07:36:23 PDT 2006

Fellas,
I am in the last stages of building an F-20 engine from parts. The magneto is bolted on and I noticed that the impulse trips about halfway down the piston stroke. Is this correct? The little round thingamabob that goes between the mag and the engine has slots cut at 90 degrees of each other.  Since the timing is stamped on the side of the block, I can figure that out. The Mag has "1" on the upper right terminal. Is the rotation of the rotor clockwise  or counterclockwise (like the input shaft). Thanks for any answers as I have already exceeded my yearly quota for broken bones and don't want to add an arm to it.
Joe

joseph buckley
josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.