[AT] Sad news update

jvhollon jvhollon at greenhills.net
Wed Jul 26 09:54:42 PDT 2006

The Missouri fire marshall says it is a problem.  However, the insurance
investigator who is here currently, says the 425 is not the problem tractor.
He says a newer SX or ST model [maybe] is causing problems and there is a
recall on that model.  I believe I'd store the lawn mower someplace else;
I'm sure going to after we rebuild.  Jack