[AT] Sad news update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Jul 26 15:35:12 PDT 2006

I own one of those Mercurys that caught fire.  It only had 60K miles on it
when it burned in a hospital parking garage while my dad was at a Dr. appt.
Ford sent out an "Engineer" to inspect it and he would not tell me a thing.
Bottom line was that Ford was not going to pay anything since we had
comprehensive insurance...  They would not even pay the deductible....

I know others that got over 10K for their cars.....  A friend of my MIL had
one burn in his garage and got over half of the house....

Cecil  in OKla