[Farmall] Farmall 340 Not starting

Larry Hardesty ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 26 09:11:02 PDT 2006

Bigdog.  Should I not get a spark when I take the main wire running from
the coil to the distributor and put the distributor end near a ground, such
as frame of the tractor or the + wire on the side of the distributor and
then crank the tractor?  I am not.   So it would appear no voltage is
running from the coil to the distributor.  Don't know why or the remedy...or
am I doing some faulty thinking.

Larry