[Ford-ferguson] Red Belly Lawn Tractor Fiberglass Kit

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 23 03:26:43 PDT 2006

If you have more time on your hands than you know what to do with, and
some money sitting around doing nothing, you can convert your garden
tractor to look like a Ford N. <http://www.awesomehenry.com/gtkits/>

I suppose it would make an amusing "butt buggy" at the local tractor
show or parade. I am only passing it along for your amusement.

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us that the
less we use our power the greater it will be. -Thomas Jefferson,
third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)