part prices (was Re: [AT] OT Hay question

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 23:29:08 PDT 2006

The color of paint makes the price vary :)

When I  worked for a NH dealer a couple of years ago, we noticed the same
phenomenon. And the strange part is that Case IH and New Holland are all
part of the same company. If you look at their tractor, skid steer, and
implement lines, you will notice that the only differences are that they
have different colors model numbers - they all come off the same
manufacturing lines! And the parts tags are starting to have a "CNH"
logo. Yet, NH prices are regularly lower than IH and much lower than
Case. Go figure.

Mike

-------------------------------1152944948

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV>The color of paint makes the price vary :)</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><=
FONT=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=
=3D2>When I=20
  worked for a NH dealer a couple of years ago, we noticed the same=20
  <BR>phenomenon. And the strange part is that Case IH and New Holland are a=
ll=20
  <BR>part of the same company. If you look at their tractor, skid steer, an=
d=20
  <BR>implement lines, you will notice that the only differences are that th=
ey=20
  <BR>have different colors model numbers - they all come off the same=20
  <BR>manufacturing lines! And the parts tags are starting to have a "CNH"=20
  <BR>logo. Yet, NH prices are regularly lower than IH and much lower than=20
  <BR>Case. Go figure.<BR><BR>Mike</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>