[AT] OT Hay question

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 14 12:40:55 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <DAVIESW739 at aol.com>
To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] OT Hay question

 My only problem is with the duals on the tractor  I  clip a bale
> now and then and it sure makes a mess out of them,  peels the twine right
> off.
> Walt  Davies

I had to take the duals off my 2090 for baling as some the windrows were a
bit close together after I turned them with the rake. Only problem is that
when I go to cross the creek or other soft ground with the baler I sure wish
I still had the duals on for the extra traction and floatation. Hauling the
bales out of there will be interesting too. I'd leave them til after freeze
up but I know the neighbours cattle would get in and probably destroy the
bales if I left them that long.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/