[AT] OT Hay question

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 07:58:54 PDT 2006

We finally got the New Holland 78 baler back together and cleaned up  and
greased all over and then with only a few minor adjustments  on  the needle we
were baling with great success about 100 bales and counting so  far. This is a
very baler and makes good tight bales with little effort from  behind the IHC
1066 tractor. My only problem is with the duals on the tractor  I  clip a bale
now and then and it sure makes a mess out of them,  peels the twine right off.
Yesterday I was at the Case IH dealer and saw a guy buying a bearing it was
the same bearing that we had just bought at the New Holland dealer same brand
and all. It cost him $30 we paid $15 for the same thing. Someone is sure
making a big profit on  their parts.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361