[AT] OT Hay question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jul 12 06:09:53 PDT 2006

Hi Ralph,  I'm aware of the problems with rain on hay.  The coastal bermuda
they grow here for horse hay is generally considered ruined if it gets
rained on at all.  During hay season we generally have high 80 to mid 90 deg
temps with humidity anywhere from 60 to 95%  and frequent thunderstorms.
There is a lot of hay lost here from rain.  Makes me wonder why the guys
around here aren't using mower-conditioners.  Or maybe some of them are and
I just don't know about it.

Charlie