[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 26, Issue 6

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Jul 10 13:31:48 PDT 2006

Karen,

I'm sure you're a smart girl so you should be able to scroll all the way to
the bottom of any of the offending messages.  You'll find instructions for
unsubscribing on every one.  It's amazing that you were able to subscribe, a
much more difficult process, but can't see the un-subscribing directions in
front of your face.

We'll miss you a lot!

George Willer