[AT] A long shot--Wisconsin part

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jul 2 05:41:54 PDT 2006

I had the old Hard Knocks school training as an apprentice before that...
It really helped the next 30 years afterward.  I would buy broken equipment
from everywhere and weld the castings and rebuild and resell.  Paid for all
my other toys that way....

Of course you never have enough welders, tools, new technology, etc.......

Cecil in OKla

Whew!  It has been 35 years since I had steel composition and heat