[AT] Hose Reccomendations

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 19:20:24 PST 2006

Richard,

I had a 100' 5/8" gray commercial hose made by Gates. It had brass ends and
actually came with a lifetime warranty. I'd leave it out yearound to fill the
horse trough. I accidently killed after 8 years when I left the salamander
heater on it too long trying to thaw it out after the kids let it freeze up. I
melted it REAL good. I bought it at Costco. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
find another one like it.

Karl