[Farmall] 574 PTO

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 15:27:44 PST 2006

536749R1 is the part number for the front driven PTO shaft which is a
replacement for 404222R1. But that is an old parts book, and Case IH may
be using different numbers now. If you want the drawing and parts list
pages, contact me off-line at the address below, and I will send them as
Email attachments.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have
too little. -Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)