[AT] Some ads from the 12/31 Lancaster Farming

Bill Bear Hood mmman at netscape.com
Mon Jan 2 08:34:48 PST 2006

Larry
Here in our neck of the woods, the front section is the doghouse too.  A good example is I was looking for a Chev PU fender and was in a local wrecking yard owned by a local black family.

A customer came in and asked it they had a front clip for a 59 caddie.  The owner replied that he had a doghouse for the Cad, but a clip was the rear section.  Guess it just depends upon local terminology.  In lots of areas there are regional differences in what we call things.'
Bear
Happy New Year

Live every day of your life like a three year old.  Get down in the dirt with it, roll in it and smile a lot.  Bear