[AT] trouble shooting

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Jan 29 20:30:53 PST 2006

      WHAT SMELL?

Maxine took her car to her mechanic. She told him "Every time I take any of
my friends out in my car, after a while there is this terrible smell !! . It
never happens when I am on my own".

This quite intrigued the mechanic so he said, "OK, lets go for a spin and
see what the problem is". Off they went. She drove down a one-way street in
the wrong direction at 60 MPH, swerving, hitting the curb on both sides of
the street, narrowly missed three pedestrians in pedestrian crossings, ran
several red lights, and just missed a policeman on street traffic duty. They
returned to the shop and she said, "There it is now; there's that terrible;
smell. Can you smell it?"

"Smell it? By George,  lady, I'm sitting in it".