[Farmall] Red Power Roundup

Kevin Bish krsky at alltel.net
Sun Jan 29 05:52:56 PST 2006

Kevin, the Red Power Roundup is usually so large that you can't really see
everything in one day, if you are taking time to check everything out. I
have been to the one in Iowa, and Bloomsburg, PA. and loved it. We didn't
get to go last year, to the one in TN. I do plan to go to the show in Ohio
this year, it is only a couple hours away from my place. I have 2 kids that
are about the same age as yours,son 9 & daughter 6. My son and I can't get
enough when we are at the shows. But my wife and daughter, don't really care
that much about the tractors. I guess that they just don't understand that
the red tractors get in your blood, so to speak. I'm sure that you will be
able to find other things to do while in Ohio, they have a lot of activities
in their state to do. If you belong to AAA, they have booklets, and maps for
each state. They would also be able to help you find activities in Ohio.
Have fun at the RPR this year, Kevin from PA.