[Farmall] Red Power Roundup

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Sun Jan 29 05:13:15 PST 2006

Red Power Roundup is in Ohio this year?  Hot damn, that's some good news.  I've been away from the list for a while and am still catching up.

Kevin, if you folks are at all interested in airplanes, I'd highly recommend a stop at the National Museum of the US Air Force here in Dayton.  http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/   It's two hours from Mansfield, just off I-675 (which connects I-75 and I-70).  Very well set up for however much time you want to give it, for visitors of all ages, and admission is free.  (IMAX theater and gift shop and snack bar of course give you the opportunity to spend some cash).  There are quite a few aircraft outside that the kids can run around and touch, and some cool interactive kid-focused exhibits inside, in addition to just a great collection of airplanes.

There's also the Center of Science and Industry, or COSI, in Columbus.  http://www.cosi.org/  Great hands-on science stuff, again for kids of all ages.

Dean

Dean Vinson -- Dayton, Ohio
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>