[AT] Some ads from the 1/28 Lancaster Farming

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sat Jan 28 19:43:49 PST 2006

1948 Farmall 3N tractor good rubber runs well $3,000 obo, Leb. Co.
717-865-5126. [OK, I give up - any guesses what he might have for sale?]

Actually Mike there were probably a half dozen ads appearing before this one
for the 1948 Farmall 3N where I was scratching my head wondering exactly
what it was that was for sale!
Maybe this was a typo that should have read out as "BN" ... but that seems a
bit far fetched for even one of my fingers to stray up to the top row and
type a "3" when I meant for it to go to the bottom row and type "B".
At any rate I always enjoy reading these ads.  When they are not informative
they are at least humorous and worth a good (and needed) laugh.
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington