[Farmall] (no subject)

Richard BROWN rc12brown at msn.com
Sat Jan 28 15:51:01 PST 2006

Thank you so much.  I will follow up, and I would like to visit that museum.  I am only about 2 hours from Yuma.  In return for all these great ideas, I would like to buy you lunch if we can get together somehow at one of these shows.  My wife and I love to explore new places, so this will give us incentive.  Thanks again, Rich Brown