[Farmall] (no subject)

Richard Pope popeman at verizon.net
Sat Jan 28 13:48:26 PST 2006

Rich:

1)   http://www.old-engine.com/ajshow.htm        Arizona

2)   http://www.old-engine.com/afshow.htm        Arizona

3)   http://www.worldagexpo.org/default.asp      Central California

4)   http://www.antiquefarmshow.org/                 Central California

5)   http://www.agsem.com/                                San Diego County

6)   http://www.fortunadeoro.com/area.htm         Arizona

Numbers 3 & 4 are in Tulare, CA, which is in Central California.  The World
Ag Expo is huge, but I've never been to it.  It is modern farm equipment,
but has tractor pulls each day.  The Tulare Antique Farm Show in April is
also huge - this is where I bought my first tractor last April (Farmall
Super M).  I now have 4 tractors, the latest is a 1937 Cat Twenty Two
crawler.  If you go to one show out of the six, go to this one! !

Number (6)   Scroll down to "Sights East Off  I-8".    The place where I
bought my crawler sold 75 tractors to this museum east of Yuma, AZ.  We'll
be stopping there on our way to Apache Junction in February.

Richard Pope
Apple Valley, CA