[AT] OT: Flashback - Early Farmers Building County Roads

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Jan 27 14:29:17 PST 2006

Mike,

I'm not sure whether I still have the Heathkit VTVM or not.  I'll never use
it in any case.  Now, with all this newfangled transistor stuff, there's
probably something better for 10 bucks or so!

We never had a TV when I lived at home.  After I left home and married we
got a little B&W TV for my parents to watch the one available channel.  My
mother became a fan of professional wrestling.  :-(

Color came along much later.  I don't know if she ever saw it.

George Willer