[AT] JD Model 4C plow

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Fri Jan 20 22:04:33 PST 2006

Hi, That is interesting. My step son lives in Maurice which is about 12
miles from LeMars. The area is still primarily Dutch. My Mothers relatives
came from  Germany to Dyersville, Iowa, then to LeMars. My Grandfather lived
on one chunk of land alone when he was 15 years old. As he grew a little
older, and returned back to Dyersville for a short time, he fell in love
with a  young woman there. They courted accross the miles from LeMars to
Dyersville by letter and postcards. To anyone in this area, my Grandfather
was the oldest son of Theodure Langel. One of the largest families in this
area. Kathy