[Steam-engine] Condensing Steam Cars

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Jan 19 09:22:02 PST 2006

Well Andy..let's see what kinda trouble I can get in here :-)

  If the Steam is condensed, the oil and water will separate..thusly "Oil
Separators" were incorporated.

  We don't do it for fear of feedwater contamination..thusly leading to
possible foaming and the dreaded siphon.

  Here's a freebee..rather than surf through the whole book, clicking on a
topic under "Contents" works the best for me:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/10998/10998-h/10998-h.htm#g05

  Thanks....the list is quite slow lately

RickinMt.