[AT] JD Model 4C plow

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:00:09 PST 2006

Dean,

That plow is about 3 hours from me but I have business over in that area I could tend to.  While I have done such things before I question your sanity for wanting to ship even parts of a plow across the country.  Aren't there any plows over there???

Anyway....if you really want it I could pick it up and I think dad would let me store it for you.  I have a neighbor who does long haul trucking who might get out that way sometime but I don't know for sure and if he could I don't know what he'd charge.  I can also strip the parts you want off and ship them but that'll be expensive too.  I know a couple JD guys but I doubt either of them would be interested in that plow with no wheels or levers!

Mike