[AT] JD Model 4C plow

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 08:45:15 PST 2006

Dean I have a 2 bottom plow that looks almost  like that one except it
doesn't have a rear wheel and the other two wheels are  the same size the trip wheel
has little stubs that are in the center of the  wheel rather than those bars
that go all the way across it. I'll send you a pic  of it. We used it last
summer plow up 4 acres of very hard ground for a hay  field. It was all my big
Case LA could do to pull it though that hard ground and  it will easily pull a 4
bottom plow in good soil.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361