[AT] Re: Oliver 70

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 08:50:07 PST 2006

Andy,

I believe that any 38" pressed steel, 9-bolt rim, will bolt on over the top
of the 40" centers.  Thats they way a previous owner did it on one of my parts
tractors.  I'll try to get out and double check the measurements if they wind
stops blowing all that cold air around today. I might even be able to take a
picture to show you what I'm talking about,  in essence the cast centers become
inside wheel weights, all you have to do is line up the bolts on the inside
hub.  Finding a decent set might be the biggest challenge, the tractor pullers
tend to like those pressed steel rims.

Enjoy, Joe