[AT] Auction news for eastern NC members

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Jan 12 11:41:34 PST 2006

And for others that want to ride a long ways for a junk sale.

The Trenton VFD auction is Saturay in Trenton NC.  Starts at 8:30 AM.

I went by there today.  Not much on the yard yet.  Same junk as usual.
There is an Allis D10 that is in original condition.  Straight and doesn't
look to be beat up at all.  Paint is shot as expected.  Oil and gas leaks
one would expect to see.  Also there is an Allis D motor grader.  Belongs to
a guy that used it to maintain trailer park roads.  Head has been redone on
the engine.  New hoses on the hydraulics.  Tires are shot but hold air.
Looks to be in usable condition.   There were a couple more tractors in the
rear of the lot.  I saw some red paint but didn't get close enough to tell
what they were.  I think one was a Super A or 140.

Charlie