[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Thu Jan 12 14:16:55 PST 2006

Greg- Dean i was only in one tractor pull for fun. There was a fellow there
that was big into pulling and we got talking he said i can take that sled
fully loaded to the end and some. He had a International 2040 or some thing
[crs] I said i can pull any thing you can same as you. we were standing
beside a cletrac model F weight is 1900 lbs. He said no way i said go then
i will go so we did i did not tell him i would pull with a Cat R2 wipped
him hard pulled it down and started to turn back when he walked away. Made
me feel good to beat a blow hard.
R Fink
PA