[AT] Scales for antique tractors???

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jan 12 09:02:35 PST 2006

Not tractor pulling but (I think) something similar on the cheating front:
Several years ago I worked with a man who's hobby was go cart racing.
His son did the driving and he built the carts.  One day he spent about
an hour telling me of all the lengths he went to in concealing the "less
than legal" modifications he made to the cart's engine to make it go
faster.  I thought it was a bad example to set for his son but then I
wouldn't win anyway.

David