[AT] 3Ph, etc. now ramble (born free taxed till death)

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jan 10 15:15:01 PST 2006

So your power cost is probably about 10% higher than ours.  It seems like
your countrymen are the leaders in power generation from what I read....
Our engineers are having a hard time finding jobs since the manufacturing
jobs are going overseas (china).  and I too am not trying to start something
with that statement.

If I register my  old tractors with the county, they cost anywhere from $8
to $35 for my D6 CAT per year in property taxes...  I have to have at least
one on the books to qualify for tax free farm fuel....

Cecil in OKla