[AT] Ten Years Ago Today

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Sat Jan 7 04:52:29 PST 2006

Ten years ago today the one of the biggest snow storms hit the east
coast. All roads in this region were closed by the states and people
hunkered down in their homes for a day or two to ride out the storm. I
recall posting weather updates here on ATIS during the storm and
remember other people posting the conditions where they were too. Over
30 inches fell around here. Tractor-related: I did not even try to plow
the snow with the 8N in that storm (which is how I usually plow snow)
because it was just too much for the tractor to handle. A neighbor with
a backhoe cleared my lane in that storm...  That was a storm old people
will talk about from when they were a kid....

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.