[AT] Sandblasting safety

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 5 13:41:47 PST 2006

I only use a needle scaler for removing the crud from the inside of
wheel rims, so my main concern is noise - and ear pods are a must for
that kind of work!

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790); US politician and scientist.