[AT] Sandblasting safety

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Jan 5 10:27:03 PST 2006

This thread reminds me why I use a needle scaler for paint removal.  All
I have to worry about when using that is that I protect myself from
air-borne lead in the paint chips.  I've never looked in a mirror when
I'm dressed for part cleaning, but I'm sure I must be a sight -- NIOSH
respirator, safety goggles, 20 dB ear muffs...

Larry