[AT] OT Box Truck Prices

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 12:42:37 PST 2006

Yes, Grant, that price probably does vary regionally, and it is without
cooler.  I had a Ford E-350 that I was very happy with, except for the gas
mileage, so I am looking for something in a diesel now.  I drive about 110
miles to deliver my farm products into Pittsburgh, and the mileage is
getting expensive.  I'd love a Power Stroke Ford, but in my budget range,
I'll be lucky to get an Iveco/Isuzu, or maybe a GMC.  If I can get a
refrigeration unit with it, that would definately be a bonus!
Thanks,  Troy