[AT] Hose Reccomendations

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Mon Jan 2 21:14:09 PST 2006

I'd by a Black rubber Craftsman hose from Sears.  They have a life
time warranty.  When I bought my first one the salesman said they
replace for life it even if the dog chewed it up.  We'll after about
10 years my Son hit it with the lawn mower.  I took it back to Sears
and they didn't even ask me what was wrong with it.  They saw me
coming in the door and ask how long.  I told them 50' and they pulled
a new one off the shelf and handed it to me.  So, as you'd guess I'm
a happy customer.  They are by the way nice and heavy with nice brass ends.
Keith