[AT] Hose Reccomendations

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Mon Jan 2 10:10:44 PST 2006

I agree with Richard.  Years ago I bought a rather lightweight 100' black
rubber hose from one of the mail order tool places (don't remember which)
which is our favorite...and was not really very expensive.  It is all black
reinforced rubber.  It stays out all winter because it stays very flexible
and is easy to move around.  We have another black rubber hose that will
probably last forever but it is too heavy and cumbersome to be nice to
use.  John