[AJD] ring and pinion gear

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Mon Jan 2 17:24:24 PST 2006

Dean,
I bassically agree with you and if I had been able to find a five speed
420-430-435 parts tractor I would have bought it quick.  I bought a
aftermarket 60LP stuck and bad manifold  because it had new rear tires.
I've got my money out of it and free new rear tires and sell parts pretty
cheap.  Good block-$100, rods 25, crank with matched bearings 200, but you'd
be surprised  how many squak at that.  Got the entire tranny in the case
with a good 60 tag for $300 but no takers yet.  One of these days I'll get
tired of looking at all of it and load it on a trailer to a salvage yard.  I
don't expect people to sell as cheap as I do as I'n not in business, but I
know pretty well what a part SHOULD  cost.
Merle Wayne