[AJD] Mystery JD 4 cyl.

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 11:45:26 PST 2006

Richard,
Going through some of my literature today, and it appears that style gas
tank was also used with a Lycoming 26 hp engine on the JD Windrow Pick-Up
Press built around 1936-38 (today we call 'em hay balers).  So, if the
manifold does not have Hercules cast in, perhaps it could be a Lycoming from
a baler.
Duane Larson