[AT] 3Ph, etc.

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jan 1 14:22:39 PST 2006

Charlie,

Pay no attention at all!  All Walt's information, whether intentional or not
is completely backward.  I wonder where he gets all these goofy ideas?

Pressure does indeed = volts.

Volume (total flow) does indeed = amps.

1000 volts = be very careful not to touch it.

1 volt = too small to matter when you touch it.

If you really want to understand electricity, pay no attention to Walt.  :-(
It seems he'd much rather type than inform.

George Willer