[AT] New Live-in Companion

Bill Bear Hood mmman at netscape.com
Fri Feb 17 19:55:26 PST 2006

Gene
Congratulatins on your new running buddy.  Aussies make great companions and working dogs also.
We have a 5 month old blue merle named Sam and he is my everyday companion.  He is learning quickly what I want and expect.  He rides on the flat bed, works cattle and horses already, and his worst habit is digging a little.  I had to break him of stealing tools while I was working--he loved the soft handles on Klien screwdrivers.  I can lose enough tools without his helping by hiding them. He has been out in the camper several times and rides in the cab of the backhoe.  I always feel that folks that don't have a dog to share their lives with are poorer for it.
Bear