[AT] piano sound

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Feb 9 21:14:30 PST 2006

Don't overlook the calliope though.  http://calliopeplans.com/  One
would look
perfect behind your tractor in a parade with the kids/grandkids playing
it.
(I was wondering how I could work in a tractor reference)

I second that one, Henry.  I was the next wheeled unit behind a calliope
in a parade in NE Ohio a couple of years ago.  I was close enough that I
could hear the screaming whistles during the whole parade over the sound
of my tractor engine.  The young kid who was playing it was pretty
talented, but he had the advantage of wearing acoustic ear muffs during
the whole time.  My grandkids seemed to be more interested in "riding in
Grandpa's wagon" than in what was happening with the calliope, though.

Larry