[AT] Moldboard plow w/ a PTO?????

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 12:32:03 PST 2006

Thanks Jim,

     I checked the one out on eBay which is exactly
like the one at Beilers and a WHOLE lot cheaper. I'd
love to buy it but Kansas is almost another world away
from me. I just don't know how I'd get it back to
Cecil County, Maryland.  Here's the link for it so
others can see

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7593136259&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

   I suppose another closer to home or something a
little stranger, that just gotta have, will show up
for me to buy. Although in the strangeness category, a
plow with a PTO shaft is mighty tough to top!
Danny Tabor