[Farmall] BASIC implement questions

kbecker kbecke6 at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 15:29:39 PST 2006

Thank you for clearing things up for me John.
I recon I was confusing myself more than anything else.
I think I have most of it straight.
A disk plow will turn the ground over in much the same way a moldboard (tho
probably not as deep).
It should work fine for my small patch even if I had to go over the ground
multiple times.
It seems it also should be easier to use for a novice tractor driver such
as myself.
Will I be happy with the final results or would I still need a harrow?

It is a large plot and we will probably not be using it all at first we
have had rather large gardens in the past.
As large as you would want to get with walk behind equipment. And mama
wants to plant things that take
lots of room as in melons, pumpkins etc. so that will take up most of the
room.
Yes I the 40 has a 3 point, 1 with and a few w/o so I will probably end up
with a mix of equipment.
thanks again
Kenneth