[AT] Possible road trip...

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Feb 24 14:24:20 PST 2006

Larry,
Now that you mention it I use the I-40 - US-321 route to go anywhere
southwest of here.  On I-77 between Lake Norman and Charlotte there is
ALWAYS construction activity.  I used to do a lot of travel for business
and I got to where I would use the I-40/US-321 route for anything
southwest from here.  Of course, my main reason was to bypass Charlotte
entirely (otherwise known as little Atlanta).

David
NW NC