[AT] Possible road trip...

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Feb 24 10:51:45 PST 2006

Hi farmer,
Assuming you come down I-77 you will be about 15 miles or so west of me
(I'm about 10 miles west of Spencer).
I don't have lots of goodies to look at but I'll be glad to try to meet
you along I-77 if you come and the timing works out.
Maybe we can set up some sort of meeting place where some others can
join for a bit.
David
between Yadkinville and Winston-Salem, NC