[AT] For Mattias. Kinda, sorta off topic

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Feb 24 05:01:17 PST 2006

Yes that was a dramatic final shot!  Congratulations.

I'm watching the men's bronze metal game between the US and Great Brittian
now.  Then I have to get some work done.

It's a facinating sport.  If it were available in my area I'd be tempted to
try it.  First I'd have to figure out how to run sideways and jump over
rocks while standing on ICE.  Not something I get much practice at.

Charlie